<$BlogRSDURL$>

What kind of an idiot makes a blog that he never updates? And why do you still come here to read it? Ah, my friends, I miss you and love you all.

Sunday, March 13, 2005

I need a better blog. Maybe other people don't think it matters about the colour scheme or how nice it looks, but I actually think I'd enjoy blogging everyday more if my blog looked nice. I should add some pictures or something too. Here's the problem, I know what I would want it to look like, but I don't know how to make it look like that. I know, calm down, I used to be a multimedia major, right? Yeah, well, see.... I never really got into HTML and web design. My strengths were graphic design and 3D design and animation.

Besides, I quit MMedia and moved on to Religious Studies a long time ago. I suppose that helps me out a little more in my current position, *ahem*, but c'mon, doesn't everyone like really cool looking blogs?
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?