<$BlogRSDURL$>

What kind of an idiot makes a blog that he never updates? And why do you still come here to read it? Ah, my friends, I miss you and love you all.

Sunday, March 06, 2005

I guess everyone has these days, so I know everyone can identify with these feelings. I wake up in the morning... actually, come to think of it, it doesn't really matter what time of day it is or how tired I am... and I walk to the fridge looking for the milk. I open the fridge and look in every part of it on every shelf. I move the milk to the left so I can look behind it for the milk. Then I see it's not there, so I move the milk to the right and check there. This is when I turn around with the fridge door still open and look at the table and then the kitchen counter with a really confused and hopeful look in my eyes. Disappointed I look back to the fridge and move the MILK around a bit more looking everywhere for the MILK. Then while staring at the MILK, I yell to the person in the next room, "Where's the milk?" and they tell me it's in the fridge. Suddenly my eyes come to focus and I feel like a complete idiot, but I can't let them know, so I don't say anything at all.

Well, I don't know if it's my roommate's computer or server or IE or what but this situation is almost the same as me not seeing the milk. "Cannot Find Server" or Web Page Not Found or whatever garbage it replies. C'mon, can't find HOTMAIL????? It can't seem to find any web pages AT ALL lately unless I am persistent.... very persistent.

I just need my mom to say to the computer, "If I come in there and find that server and it's right in front of you......"
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?