<$BlogRSDURL$>

What kind of an idiot makes a blog that he never updates? And why do you still come here to read it? Ah, my friends, I miss you and love you all.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

I find myself often wondering what people say about me behind my back. This year I have heard MANY things that people have said behind my back. Many of those things were great things that I didn't mind hearing. Other things I'm sure were never intended to make it back to me.
I'm not sure what's worse, people saying bad things about you behind your back, or neglecting to say good things about you when someone else is saying the bad. Thanks to those of you who believe the good.

I have recently found out that many people find me very hard to get to know. Interesting. I'll try to be known if you try to know me.
Comments:
I enjoy causing controversy. It's the only time I get to see the mean Ian. (Just kidding)

so...

:) kick me in the butt ok? (You BIG butt kicker!)

tee hee...
Lynn
 
Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?