<$BlogRSDURL$>

What kind of an idiot makes a blog that he never updates? And why do you still come here to read it? Ah, my friends, I miss you and love you all.

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Have you heard of Skype? I just used it for the first time yesterday. It's an internet phone that works for free. As far as I can tell, it's better than using MSN voice chat. I talked with Darren in Burlington for 40 min and it was really really clear and not much delay. I mean, I've had actual phone cards from Canada with more delay than this. Check it out www.skype.com

Today I got my first fully Chinese email from a Christian girl I met three years ago. I was pretty happy to be able to read most of it, except the KEY POINTS!!!! Too bad they don't teach you Chinese Christianese in school.
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?